Be a part of something big
Compudyne, formally DNG, hails from Minnesota and we’re looking for hungry, passionate and self-sufficient Sales Consultants to join our new team and grow our client base in Boulder. We believe integrity and building relationship are vital to our success and use them to pursue clients who exhibit similar qualities.
A little more about us
Compudyne is celebrating 30 years of supporting businesses, large and small, with IT resources that drive success. We’re the region’s leading provider of remote and on-site IT services, network consulting, hardware/software installation and high-speed business internet services.
We couldn’t do it without our people – and we’ll never forget it. Compudyne looks for the best and brightest. We explore cutting-edge, secure and innovative solutions. Most importantly, our talent is strong, and our coffee is, too.
Our culture embodies our core values, hard work and a tight-knit community. You can catch us playing a game of ping pong, spinning a new record, or finding best-in-class solutions for our clients on any given day. Our work environment is better than most, and our products and services are even better. We’re proud of that!
If this sounds like a team you want to be a part of, drop us a line or a resume.
Out the gate, the ideal candidate has:
- Proven track record of successful business development
- Outstanding customer service skills and exemplary ability to collaborate internally and externally to ensure proposed sales solutions are best-in-class
- Core values that align with Compudyne; Integrity, Self-Sufficiency, Passion, Executive, Team-Player and Commitment
- Vast experience in opportunity development and optimizing lead generation strategies
- Ability to build a robust pipeline and progress all activities that result in a focused, goal-driven sales effort
- Manage product and service mix to ensure pricing and margins are within sales goals
- Demonstrates technical selling skills and solution knowledge about our products and services
- Experience using CRM tools to enter and manage critical account information
Qualifications that will get you the job :
- 5+ years of extensive sales experience within the technology industry
- Knowledge of Cloud, Networking, Managed, Professional and Security offerings
- Associate degree in Business or Information Technology, or equitable experience
- Hunger and drive to meet and exceed aggressive goals
- Strong attention to detail. Well versed in creating proposals, quotes, sales documentation and change management
The total package:
We appreciate our employees and want to prove it. Compudyne combines competitive wages and commission structure with an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Dependent Care FSA, Parental Leave and more. We also provide numerous perks to continually thank you for your hard work and dedication.
We want to work with people who radiate our vision and our core values. We want to work with people who like challenging work and inspiring goals. We want to work with people who believe “we all do better when we all do better” and are willing to do just that, day in and day out. To learn more about our company, visit www.compudyne.com.
If this sounds like who you are, we want to work with you.